Stock Lead - Natick Mall
About the role
Supervises merchandise handling process. Provides on-the-job training for and supervises the daily activities of all Non-Sell and/or Stock Associates. Maintains an organized stockroom. Oversees replenishment process and provides the leadership team with feedback regarding staff performance.
What you'll do
- Ensures execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor-ready standards.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines. Follows up on staff to ensure accuracy.
- Performs audit and transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets and charge sends according to Merchandise Handling Manual.
- Tracks productivity and ensures that the team is meeting the Merchandise Handling Manual standards for all non-sell tasks.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
- Demonstrates Service-Based Selling behaviors when on the salesfloor.
- Communicates daily goals and priorities to support associates, redirects activities as necessary to achieve results.
- Coordinates Non-Sell Associate break and shift change schedules to maximize productivity and meet federal and company requirements.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, including the Field Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains all shipment-related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Manages shipment supplies and fixtures and communicates needs to the leadership team.
- Ensures stockroom and stockroom activities meet Risk Management requirements.
- Influences employees to support an operationally efficient and effective process driven environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and take the initiative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to motivate associates to proactively perform replenishment tasks.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Six months Gap Inc. experience preferred.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around salesfloor and stockroom.
- Open availability and flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Back to top