Stock Lead - Natick Mall
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
Supervises merchandise handling process. Provides on-the-job training for and supervises the daily activities of all Non-Sell and/or Stock Associates. Maintains an organized stockroom. Oversees replenishment process and provides the leadership team with feedback regarding staff performance.
- Ensures execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor-ready standards.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines. Follows up on staff to ensure accuracy.
- Performs audit and transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets and charge sends according to Merchandise Handling Manual.
- Tracks productivity and ensures that the team is meeting the Merchandise Handling Manual standards for all non-sell tasks.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
- Demonstrates Service-Based Selling behaviors when on the salesfloor.
- Communicates daily goals and priorities to support associates, redirects activities as necessary to achieve results.
- Coordinates Non-Sell Associate break and shift change schedules to maximize productivity and meet federal and company requirements.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, including the Field Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains all shipment-related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Manages shipment supplies and fixtures and communicates needs to the leadership team.
- Ensures stockroom and stockroom activities meet Risk Management requirements.
- Influences employees to support an operationally efficient and effective process driven environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and take the initiative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to motivate associates to proactively perform replenishment tasks.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Six months Gap Inc. experience preferred.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around salesfloor and stockroom.
- Open availability and flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top