Stock Associate - Los Cerritos Cntr
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You're a team player. You're always there to help the customer.
As a Stock Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
- Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
- Ensures standards are met throughout the day.
- Ensures store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Assesses and addresses the replenishment needs of the store.
- Maintains the sales-floor, fitting rooms and cash-wrap by completing assigned tasks.
- Performs all merchandise handling tasks.
Join our team at Banana Republic if you:
- Love a team environment where everyone works together to inspire our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top