Stock Associate - Grant Avenue
The Sales Support Associate (Brand Ambassador) is responsible for generating sales by enhancing the customer experience creating a neat, clean and safe working and shopping environment. Full job descriptions can be found on our Store Portal.
Creates a positive, welcoming experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while in the store.
- Accessible at all times to ensure every customer has a great experience.
Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
- Ensures standards are met throughout the day.
Ensures that merchandise and store are easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Performs all merchandise handling tasks.
- Assesses and addresses the needs of the area.
- Maintains the sales-floor, fitting rooms and cash-wrap by completing assigned tasks.
Contributes to a positive working environment
- Contributes to a neat, clean and organized work environment.
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Consistently provides support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
256 GRANT AVE.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. We work as a team, and team members are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the leader on duty or as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top