Stock Associate (5AM - 9AM Shift Availability) - Banana Republic Factory Store - Merrimack Premium
Click here to learn how we do more for our employees!
Who We Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
What We Do
As a member of the Banana Republic team, our brand ambassadors are responsible for helping create a customer centric environment and engaging with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience. Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating customer centric behaviors
- Assessing customers' needs and providing assistance and information on product features and benefits
- Enhancing the customer experience through digital offerings
- Actively seeking out and engaging with customers in the store
- Ensuring the customer never leaves disappointed
- Handling all returns and customer issues courteously and professionally
- Maintaining the store to meet brand standards
- Executing all operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrating values and behaviors consistent with our culture
- Achieving goals
- Performing other duties as assigned
80 PREMIUM OUTLETS BLVD
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
- Tech savvy
- Previous experience in customer centric environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Back to top