Stock Associate (4:45 AM Shift) - Banana Republic Factory Store - Deerfoot Meadows
Click here to learn how we do more for our employees!
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Store Associate (Brand Ambassador) is responsible for generating sales by engaging and connecting with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience. Full job descriptions can be found on our Store Portal.
Creates a positive experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while working in the store.
- Is accessible to ensure every customer has a great experience.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions.
- Educates customers on product, offers, and promotions.
- Speaks with knowledge and confidence about style and fit.
Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Drives store sales by suggesting items to meet needs.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
Ensures store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Executes all operational processes effectively.
- Maintains the store to meet brand standards.
Contributes to a positive working environment
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Provides support to employees through sharing of knowledge.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
8180 11TH STREET SE
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top