Staff Engineer -Warehouse Mgmt (LM)
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- Overall 7+ years of experience in IT Sector.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Labor Management Systems (LMS).
- Troubleshoot cross-functional technical issues with internal and external applications
- Review or Provide analysis and recommendations on overall system health
- Participates in Testing Process, Defect Resolution, and software certification
- Experience in Manhattan LM is highly preferred.
- SQL experience is required
- Experience/Understanding of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)/MHE (Material Handling Equipment) is a plus
- MQ experience is a plus
- Java experience is a plus.
- Supply chain experience is preferred.
- Good Oral and written communication skills are essential
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills, with a focus towards root cause analysis and long-term resolution
- Strong team player who works collaboratively with all members of the IT organization
- Must be assertive self-starter with a "can do" attitude
Preferable B.Tech /MCA
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top