Sr Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Since the beginning, we've been inspired by everything women and girls are capable of, whether they're serious athletes or just getting into fitness. We create versatile premium performance apparel designed for a life in motion. Challenge fuels us and we are always reaching for the amazing.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences - join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp - put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we're committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
As a Sr. Recruiter, you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will lead Creative Talent Acquisition for Athleta. The Sr. Recruiter, will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, Talent Acquisition, works in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Sr Recruiter will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Bachelor's degree preferred including 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Considerable knowledge required for resolution of complex problems in technical/operational fields where external assistance may not be immediately
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top