Sr Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
About the role
As a Sr. Recruiter, you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will lead Creative Talent Acquisition for Athleta. The Sr. Recruiter, will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, Talent Acquisition, works in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Sr Recruiter will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree preferred including 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Considerable knowledge required for resolution of complex problems in technical/operational fields where external assistance may not be immediately
Back to top