Sr Recruiter, Creative Talent Acquisition
About the role
As a Sr. Recruiter, you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will lead Creative Talent Acquisition (brand, marketing, apparel design roles) for Athleta and Hill City brands. The Sr. Recruiter, Creative will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, the Sr. Recruiter, Creative works in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. The Sr. Recruiter, Creative is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Sr Recruiter will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree preferred including 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Considerable knowledge required for resolution of complex problems in technical/operational fields where external assistance may not be immediately
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Tamika N.Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top