Sr. Producer, Gap Factory Online
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Senior Producer owns the definition and tracking of the seasonal pipeline and all corresponding cross-functional milestones for the GFOL businesses. In addition, the Senior Producer leads a team of producers to manage the operations and marketing delivery of cross-channel campaigns across all vehicles (site, email, mobile, store support). Finally, the Senior Producer drives end-to-end business process improvements that will optimize the efficiency of the global pipeline for GFOL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owns the definition and implementation of the seasonal pipeline for GFOL business.
- Supports and leverages the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
- Leads the localization effort for all markets, ensuring process and timelines are optimized to meet business goals.
- Works with team to maintain most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to manage projects.
- Works with functional leads to implement process change when needed.
- Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy.
- Acts as key contact for escalation in troubleshooting site and tool issues and escalates to senior leadership as needed.
- Responsible for resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Educates cross-functional owners within the brand on technical feasibility of projects and potential impact to site; provides alternative solutions to help mitigate risk.
- Utilizes key metrics for planning and prioritizing work; endorses usage and improvement of metrics across the team.
- Acts as a filter for Product Management in defining cross-functional requirements for future website/tool enhancements, providing information when process changes are impacted or needed.
- Responsible for direct management of Producers on the team. Manages career planning, training and advancement for each individual.
- Experience in developing and managing detailed project plans for web projects including cross functional and cross-organizational projects.
- Experience with localization and international ecommerce markets.
- Exemplary ability to quickly analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
- Strong working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
- Superior skills in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-channel teams.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in people management and development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of production experience
- 2-3 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
- 2-3 years of leadership experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top