Sr. Producer, Gap Factory Online
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Senior Producer owns the definition and tracking of the seasonal pipeline and all corresponding cross-functional milestones for the GFOL businesses. In addition, the Senior Producer leads a team of producers to manage the operations and marketing delivery of cross-channel campaigns across all vehicles (site, email, mobile, store support). Finally, the Senior Producer drives end-to-end business process improvements that will optimize the efficiency of the global pipeline for GFOL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owns the definition and implementation of the seasonal pipeline for GFOL business.
- Supports and leverages the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined.
- Leads the localization effort for all markets, ensuring process and timelines are optimized to meet business goals.
- Works with team to maintain most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to manage projects.
- Works with functional leads to implement process change when needed.
- Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy.
- Acts as key contact for escalation in troubleshooting site and tool issues and escalates to senior leadership as needed.
- Responsible for resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Educates cross-functional owners within the brand on technical feasibility of projects and potential impact to site; provides alternative solutions to help mitigate risk.
- Utilizes key metrics for planning and prioritizing work; endorses usage and improvement of metrics across the team.
- Acts as a filter for Product Management in defining cross-functional requirements for future website/tool enhancements, providing information when process changes are impacted or needed.
- Responsible for direct management of Producers on the team. Manages career planning, training and advancement for each individual.
- Experience in developing and managing detailed project plans for web projects including cross functional and cross-organizational projects.
- Experience with localization and international ecommerce markets.
- Exemplary ability to quickly analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
- Strong working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
- Superior skills in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-channel teams.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in people management and development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of production experience
- 2-3 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
- 2-3 years of leadership experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top