Sr. Analyst - Business Engagement (Contract Role)
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Sr. Analyst on the BE team works closely with Product Management teams to drive business support of capabilities delivered for new and enhanced Products, and sustainability in business use of existing Sourcing and Inventory Management systems within Gap Inc. As part of GapTech, they partner closely with Engineering teams to identify and prioritize technical support issues experienced by business end users, and work with them to drive resolution to minimize business disruption. The BE Sr Analyst provides front line support for the planning, decision support and execution systems used by the business functions within Sourcing and Inventory Management across Gap Inc. brands. This role provides feedback to Product Management, Change Management and Engineering teams on opportunities for improvement in support of business end users. The Sr Analyst BE reports to the Manager or Sr Manager of Business Engagement for specific capability and Product areas.
- Serve as the primary contact for user support issues; manage day to day process, issue prioritization, trouble shooting and communication of status and resolution to impacted parties and key stakeholders
- Partner with project, product management and technical teams as needed to align on approach to drive issue resolution
- Responsible for providing research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving Sourcing and Inventory Management process and system opportunities
- Own and manage specific product area(s) within larger Product footprint including: identification of key issues, analysis and problem solving, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings
- Provide user acceptance testing as needed at a feature level and present new features to users in both a 1:1 and group setting
- Build relationships with project teams, product managers and business and technology partners to champion the needs of the business and drive continuous service improvement
- Proven track-record as a team member contributing to success of business initiatives or priorities, (i.e. - meeting customer needs, achieving business objectives, delivering great, quality service)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time effectively to drive for results
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills; detail-orientation; excellent follow through
- Learning agility; able to assume larger scope and more visible or complex problems over time
- Effectively communicate results from research and analysis both verbally and in writing to business and other key stakeholders demonstrating command of all facts
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and respond to competing priorities with input from supervisor; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Back to top