Sr. Access Management Engineer
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Job Description: Responsible for monitoring and administering Information Security Systems, processes, and procedures in order to protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data and information systems including systems and network environments. Develop and manage security access management solution deployments and maintain enterprise IAM systems for business applications. Map business requirements and provide timely access to business partners, including employees, contractors, vendors and franchisees to web business applications. Develop and administer our security Internet Identity Platforms and legacy federation systems. Provide operation support to maintain IAM systems. Document and publish solution designs and workflows. Collaborate with application and business teams to deploy IAM solutions. Develop solutions to meet business requirements with authentication, federation, and provisioning systems. Assess current environment and make continuous improvement to it to align with future state architecture. Work closely with IAM, Network, Data Protection and Product Security team members to ensure the best solution is delivered in a timely manner. Develop and maintain SSO artifacts.
Education: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics, or a related field and 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Access Management Technologies;
2. PingFederate Platform;
3. Active Directory;
4. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol;
5. Testing and Troubleshooting; and
6. SaaS Provisioning Workflows
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top