Specialist, Business Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain, Strengthen, Develop and Expand
- Responsible for the channel portion of the overall Giftcard sales and margin to ensure yearly target. Be involved in annual and quarterly budget planning.
- Build and maintain close relationship with existing channel partners and design initiatives to grow incremental business on existing platforms.
- With help of external contracted channel marketing assistant,befirst-to-know on day today brand building, customer acquisition and sales drivingopportunities on these third party sites.
- Represent Gap China to achieve best possiblesupport and resources by channelpartners.
- Apply brand and business filterstodecide which campaigns to participate in and which to pass.
- Work with cross-functional team to execute these campaigns to achievebest possible resultsincluding appropriate merchandiseselection, level of promotional offer, creative development, and marketing execution and after sales service.
- Hindsightcampaigns' performance and apply learningstowards future campaigns
- Help identify opportunities on other new third party platforms and recommend priority of entry. Managenew third party channellaunches.
- Understandsite events and promotion objectives and timeline. Create and communicate detailed implementation schedules to cross functionalpartners and see throughto on-time launch.
- Ownsdocumentation, maintenance, and communication of site calendar and related weekly meeting.
- This role will interact with the extended China Leadership Team, the Marketing team, Operation team, eCommerce team and with Finance team.
- Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and achieveresults with third party channel platform owners. Detailedunderstanding of third party channel sales levers, operations, promotionevents and protocols
- Understanding of channel business' P&L and sales and earnings targets
- Understanding of web production and releaseprocesses
- Business acumen and negotiation skills with externalparties
- Highly detailed oriented,experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multipleprojects at any given time
- Excellent oral/writtencommunication, analytical and interpersonal skills. Fluency in Chinese, and basic communications skills in English.
- Self-motivated and driven. Abilityto work well independently and within a group setting
- Minimum educational level:
- University degree with marketing or business management degree
- Minimum experience:
- 3 + years of related experience
- Strong sales skills with proven experience in related area
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Back to top