About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Gap Tech drives innovative retail, e-commerce and global enterprise technology for our headquarters operations and our five iconic brands across the world. We push boundaries. We challenge the status quo. Innovation sits at the core of everything we do. And we're not here just to execute; we're here to learn and grow. As individuals, we're passionate, diverse, innovative and wickedly talented. As a team, we're making amazing things happen in our offices, our stores and our communities. We are diversifying our talent globally and expanding our reach by opening a technology hub in Hyderabad, India. Growing over time, this center will become critical in enabling technology that powers Gap Inc. business globally.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop & Test the Reports/Dashboards with the MicroStrategy Components as per business requirements.
- Have hands on experience in creating schema and public objects.
- Preferable to have a strong skillset in Teradata/Oracle SQL.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Work on batch monitoring 10 days in a month.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to foster an environment of respect, open communication and cross functional expertise.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of hands-on development experience in Microstrategy report/dashboard development.
- Experience with Teradata and Oracle databases preferred.
- Knowledge of Data warehousing concepts, Tools & Techniques, SDLC.
- 1-3 years of experience in software industry, retail domain is a plus.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.