Software Engineer III
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Develop solutions to meet business requirements with authentication, federation and provisioning systems. Provide operations support to maintain Identity Access Management (IAM) systems. Document and publish solution design and workflows. Collaborate with application teams to deploy IAM solutions.
Education: Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or a related field and five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in job offered, IAM/IDM, or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. 3 years of experience with REST based IDM services;
2. 5 years of experience with administering Sun Identity Manager and Waveset IDM platforms;
3. 5 years of experience with AD, LDAP, Exchange, database provisioning workflows; and
4. 5 years of experience with testing and developing Java, Xpress, and scripting languages.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top