Software Engineer - II - Salesforce Service Cloud
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- In-Depth understanding of service cloud functionality such as Case Management, Live Agent, Omni Channel, Einstein BOT and Salesforce Knowledge.
- Designed and developed solutions using Service Cloud automation ( Flows, process builder, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Full understanding of use cases related to support functionality for multiple interaction channels (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, and social media.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and execution team to define and implement solutions using the Salesforce Service Cloud on Lightning Platform.
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled, and Batch classes.
- Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving support issues and deploying per the Salesforce platform upgradeseleases as needed.
- Evaluate Service Now Tickets/ Epics/User-stories to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Aura, LWC and integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- Experience with Development Tools and Technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Hands on or good knowledge on CTI integration.
- Ability to work independently
Who you are
- 10-12 + years of experience working on configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce.com application.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Acted as a development Lead for at least 2 Salesforce Service Cloud project implementations.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Developer ( Required ) **
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, II highly preferred
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Service cloud functionalities in Lightning experience
- REST API integration
- Build custom lightning components using Aura , LWC.
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top