Software Engineer II- IOS Developer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability, extensibility, performance and reusability
Responsible for Story preparation, development of code, writing automated unit and integration test, getting sign-off from manager, deployment, monitoring and maintenance of code
Design, implement and launch highly-visible features for our retail platform using Test/Behaviour Driven Development practices and support the operations of the product in production
Continuously grow his/her skills and value through pair programming and code reviews
Practice relentless automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps
Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices
Flexible to be available on call as per project need
Who you are
- Strong Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Total professional experience of 7 to 10 years
- Minimum relevant experience of 5 years (recent)
- Minimum 1Year people management experience required
- Experience in Continuous integration tools like Jenkins / Bamboo
- Knowledge in Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar
- Strong knowledge of Automated Testing. Unit Testing, Integration Testing & Contract Testing.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- On-call support experience with PagerDuty, Service Now
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Experience working with Lean and Extreme Programming (XP)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top