Software Engineer I - PAM / PKI Developer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Develop and support highly automated, reliable and available IAM solutions
Develop and support Identity Management system
Design, Develop and Implement Privileged Account Management (Thycotic Secret Server) and Hashicorp Vault solutions for internal applications and externally-hosted SaaS applications
Support PKI solutions for internal applications, devices, systems and manage PKI systems.
Understand existing IAM ecosystems and support the PAM/PKI interoperability with it
Coordinate with onshore team and work in agile mode to deliver the solution
Provide daily and weekly status to onshore team
Leverage system analytics and gather usage metrics to process and deliver enhancement requests
Work on defects and bugs to improve user interaction with IAM systems
Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation, and develop solutions and processes to reduce off hours support calls
Provide scripting expertise to automate critical manual processes.
Monitor, support, troubleshoot and problem resolution of IAM/PAM service and related incidents.
Document solutions and root cause analysis in company knowledge base
Resolve issues reported via ticketsequests,
Perform QA testing on new solutions
Maintain version control of files
Prepare and update run books for service desk for new IAM catalog items.
Monitor production servers and processes
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in Information Security / IAM
- 3+ years' experience in developing and administering Privileged Account Management tools such as Thycotic,CyberArk, Hashicorp vault or BeyondTrust
- 2+ years' experience in managing PKI environments
- Experience in any of the Identity Management tools - Sailpoint Identity IQ (Preferred) or Ping Federate is a bonus
- Strong development skills using Java, J2EE and Bean Shell, REST Web Services
- Experience in any PKI infrastructure - PrimeKey PKI (Preferred)
- Experience in any of the Privileged Identity Management tools - Thycotic Secret Server, CyberArk, etc
- Experience in documentation, such as creating design documents, process flow diagrams (MS Visio or any such tool)
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like Chef/Jenkins and version control tools such as Github
- Proven experience managing and deploying PKI infrastructure including managing CAs, SCEP for cert enrollment, CMP (Certificate management protocol) for automation
- Experience with certificate management functions - Registration Authorities (RAs), CRLs, HSMs, OSCP to deploy complex PKI system with other technologies
- Experience in Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, IIS)
- Experience in Active Directory and LDAP integration through IDM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in implementing enhanced security for elevated accounts in Active Directory.
- Experience in working with UNIX based servers
- Experience working on large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to team members
- Preferred bachelors degree or B.Tech /MCA or equivalent Degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top