Software Engineer I - GUI Developer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- Part of Monitoring and Visibility Platform team to take care of enabling different monitoring capabilities to all the product teams
- Design and build custom GUI dashboards for Command Center and respective Product teams.
- Primary responsibility is to design, code, enhance, maintain the functionality for UI dashboards
- In line with Roadmap for 2021 in Modernization of Tech stack of the UI and migrate to Azure cloud
- Continue to grow with DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Chef for automating configuration changes and Agile Scrum methodologies.
Who you are
- Strong hands-on experience with programming languages like python, shell, power shell, python framework(flask), Ruby on Rails
- Experience with DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins / Azure DevOps
- Proven work Experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience with Azure Cloud technologies
- Hands on experience on Linux operating system and troubleshooting
- Total professional experience of 3 to 7 years and Minimum relevant experience of 2-3 years (recent)
- Participate in entire life cycle activities by focusing on coding, debugging and enhancements
- Write a Clean Code and help to integrate with UI.
- Experience working in Agile
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cosmos DB
- Hands on experience with Java
- Working knowledge on RESTful APIs and SQL
- Knowledge on Infrastructure, Application performance, User experience monitoring
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Teamwork Skills with a Problem-solving attitude.
Education: Preferred B.Tech or any equivalent degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top