Software Engineer Associate - Java Fullstack Developer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
• Good working knowledge of OOPs concepts (Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance,
• Proficient working knowledge of Java 8 - Collections, String handling, Multi-threading, Exception
handling, Generics and Synchronization
• Hands on Experience on frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring (MVC, Core) JDBC, ORM(Hibernate).
Who you are
Proficient working knowledge of Web Services (REST
Working knowledge of Queuing services like RabbitMQ
& Exposure towards integration patterns
Hands on experience in Unit testing frameworks like Junit
/ Mockito OR TDD
Experience in designing enterprise applications & database model
Good working knowledge of data structures and their application
Familiarity with SQL, PL SQL and Joins. Able to develop Medium to Complex queries
Working knowledge of continuous integration and tools like Jenkins and Sonar
Working knowledge of Agile development methodology like Scrum
Effective code reviewing skills
Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, JIRA
Experience in designing the application E2E knowing all design patterns
Exposure to code quality measures
Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure
& PCF(Preferred), AWS
Exposure to Azure analysis (AAS) & Power BI
Exposure to external caching tools like Memcache, Redis (Plus)
Exposure to Supply chain Management/retail industry
is a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top