(Senior/Staff) FP&A Analyst, Real Estate Finance
Part of the GAP, Inc., Greater China real estate finance team, responsible for improving the overall returns of the Greater China fleet by effectively analyzing the real estate activities in the market.
Partner effectively with China Real Estate, Store Design and Construction, Operations and Finance teams to deliver assets that exceed our customers and shareholders expectations.
1. Learning Agility 2. Communication 3. Collaboration 4. Accountability 5. Resourcefulness
- Conduct pro forma P&L and investment analysis for prospective real estate transactions.
- Assist Senior Manager to manage all cross-function team inquiries relating to real estate transactions (including site selection, productivity, traffic analysis, capex investment, etc.) and effectively build alignment between cross-function teams.
- Collaborate with business partners and support senior management to ensure timely, complete, and accurate capture and input of data and supporting documents required to process all real estate transactions for review and execution.
- Track status of all Real Estate projects and provide regular detailed progress reports on current status of all active construction. Follow up timely with and update cross-function teams on any changes and updates
- Escalate and assess project risks and challenges and propose mitigation plans. Knowing when to report to Sr. Manager for involvement.
- Evaluate current tools and databases to drive efficiencies and enhancements.
- Support key strategic & departmental initiatives and analysis.
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in project and / or program management in a retail design or development organization including management of construction documents
- Extensive knowledge of commercial real estate, business law, retail finance and accounting principles
- Extensive knowledge of lease administration process
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Good attention to detail and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently, deliver results on time
- Enthusiastic and pro-active team player
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Working proficiency in MS office
Minimum Education Level
- BA/BS in Real Estate, Finance, or equivalent field degree
- 5+ years' experience in financial analysis, retail Real Estate experience in a Retailer and/or Developer environment , or construction finance
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top