Senior Recruiter - Field Talent Acquisition
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we're the world's most iconic American brand.
We're represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what's next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to "do more than sell clothes," and today we're leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
The Senior Recruiter of Field Talent Acquisition will deliver the Talent Sourcing + Acquisition Strategy for field leader roles in the Midatlantic and Southeast. In partnership with the business + Talent Acquisition scouts, they will deliver the right talent, at the right time, for the right roles.
This role, based in Florida, is responsible for owning the delivery and hiring of top tier talent for the Midatlantic and Southeast. This requires a high level of engagement with senior leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are delivered. This role requires discipline, speed, a drive for results and a high-level of communication tailored to each search.
Leadership + Personal Attributes.
Self-starter who loves to learn about the marketplace and how that can create advantage for Gap. Motivated to teach + build individual + organizational capability in sourcing and candidate development, and actively shares this knowledge for the benefit of the Talent Acquisition Community. Ability to scale strategies + execution in a dynamic business environment; generally, sees opportunities vs road blocks; strong written + verbal communication skills. Leverages data and innovation to drive results, and is meticulous in their use of our candidate relationship management database, in fact they don't make a move without it.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and working with senior level talent on high exposure searches
- Curiosity: seeks a broad base of information and insight in order to grow + remain current on what's shaping culture
- Business Acumen: a student of the business and ensures Talent strategies + plans are focused on driving necessary business outcomes
- Results: proven track record of delivering results individually + within a team
- Collaboration & Influencing: builds + fosters product working relationships across the organization and constantly looks for ways to import and export best practices
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Conducts business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view, and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Demonstrated confidence in a variety of settings
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service and work in a large team environment
- Ability to travel. Role will be based in Boca Raton or Orlando.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top