Senior Recruiter - Creative Portfolio Search
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Sr. Recruiter of Portfolio Search will deliver the Talent Sourcing + Acquisition Strategy for critical + complex roles globally. In partnership with the business + Talent Acquisition leaders, they will deliver the right talent, at the right time and in an efficient way.
Critical + Complex Roles.
This role leads external searches in support of securing the right talent for our critical + complex roles throughout Gap Inc. This requires a high level of engagement with senior leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are delivered against our critical + complex roles. This role requires discipline, speed, a drive for results and a high-level of communication tailored to the search.
Leadership + Personal Attributes.
Self-starter who loves to learn about the marketplace and how that can create advantage for Gap Inc. Motivated to teach + build individual + organizational capability in sourcing and candidate development, and actively shares this knowledge for the benefit of the Talent Acquisition Community. Ability to scale strategies + execution in a dynamic business environment; generally, sees opportunities vs road blocks; strong written + verbal communication skills. Leverages data and innovation to drive results, and is meticulous in their use of our candidate relationship management database, in fact they don't make a move without it.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and working with senior level talent in critical/complex roles; preferred mix of search firm and in-house experiences and working with the design/creative/marketing/entertainment/fashion/media industry
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strategic Planning: strong strategic thinking skills + experience building strategic plans; enjoys problem solving
- Curiosity: seeks a broad base of information and insight in order to grow + remain current on what's shaping culture
- Business Acumen: a student of the business and ensures Talent strategies + plans are focused on driving necessary business outcomes
- Results: proven track record of delivering results individually + within a team
- Collaboration & Influencing: builds + fosters product working relationships across the organization and constantly looks for ways to import and export best practices
- Demonstrated confidence in a variety of settings
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service and work in a large team environment
- Ability to travel for recruiting trips and industry events
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top