Senior Recruiter - Creative, HQ Talent Acquisition
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
Old Navy - a brand for everyone a place for you!
Being part of the Talent Acquisition team at Old Navy means you're doing more than just filling jobs. The Senior Creative Recruiter is a part of team that leads Talent Acquisition for one of the largest apparel brands in North America. While the expectation is that an Old Navy Senior Recruiter fills jobs in their sleep, they will also engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, our Senior Recruiters also guide candidate experience. The Senior Creative Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to hire creative talent at all levels. They will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build and creative and innovative sourcing techniques. In short, this position helps Old Navy rock the free world... or at least our part of it.
- Strategic Orientation
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Develops and employs effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Effectively collaborates with HQ business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
- Conducts business in a consultative manner.
- Collaborates across the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
- Supports in the development of recruiting educational curriculum to support building the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team's and Business Partner's capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline + interview assessment.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Provides a consistent and brand right candidate experience.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle field recruiting experience
- 1+ years of management experience in recruiting preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal.
- Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated confidence when advising/partnering with hiring managers
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Experience in Marketing and/ or Apparel Design recruiting preferred.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top