Senior Real Estate Project Coordinator, Gap Inc.
OVERVIEW This position is responsible for coordination of deals between Real Estate Field, Real Estate Finance, Store Design (A&E) and Real Estate Law departments in support of all Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Outlet Divisions. COMPETENCIES Collaborating & Influencing Drive Results Learning Ability Customer Impact ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP This position will work with all brands across North America and cross functionally with all levels of internal corporate staff in the Real Estate Division, Finance, Operations and MIS departments. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for coordination of deals between Real Estate Field, Real Estate Finance, Store Design (A&E), and Real Estate Law departments. Responsible for coordinating and collecting required materials for deal packages and ensuring they are completed accurately and processed in a timely manner. Accountable for the coordination and execution of market planning preparation for the office team Accountable for the preparation of agenda for office teams in consultation with Real Estate Reps and Brand Analysts and processing deals for approval and documenting deal calls Responsible for coordination with Real Estate Reps and Financial Analysts to complete business case forms for deals going to monthly Real Estate Committee Meetings. Responsible for monitoring and handling Lease Action items Responsible for the preparation of Market Tour Books and ICSC conference materials Responsible for the data integrity of the Real Estate System as well as all tools and reports. Act as a primary liaison and facilitator of communication between Real Estate Field, Corporate Functional groups, Division Real Estate groups and Division Operations groups. Responsible for coordination of deal finalization activities with Real Estate Operations team (as needed). Responsible for consulting with Real Estate Operations on process planning and scheduling. Responsible for completing special projects and reports as needed and other duties as needed such as but not limited to: phones, filing and administrative functions Direct and train staff.
- Must possess excellent managerial, analytical, organizational and business written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible to changing priorities.
- Must possess excellent technical/computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Must possess initiative and be able to handle a substantial workload.
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency, and self-starter who can complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Four-year degree in business is now preferred and no longer required.
- Two to three years' supervisory experience is now preferred and not required.
- Two to three years' experience in commercial real estate development preferred.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top