Senior Photo Producer - Old Navy
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
The Senior Photo Producer is part of the Old Navy Marketing team. The Senior Photo Producer will manage and support the development of all production details for Old Navy marketing photography, social shoots and video production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will work within a fast paced, highly functional production team.
- Develop processes as the marketing department refines their for all production pipelines.
- Support the business by managing all aspects of a given project - from concept to pre-plan through actual shoot.
- Be able to work in collaborative internal creative environment.
- Ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate a large crew while on set.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and work closely with third party vendors such as photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists, hair and make-up artists, digital techs, retouchers, etc.
- Bring new fresh ideas to the table, research new talent and photographers.
- Ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed. Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure they do not exceed budget.
- Must be willing to travel and attend marketing photo shoots and manage all on-set production. This includes: organizing flow of shoot, ensuring accuracy with samples/outfits, communicating specifics of each shot to CD/AD/photographer, determining backgrounds/set designs, and managing freelance support.
- Research, scout and secure locations for photo shoots, including permits as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail. Update and maintain accuracy of marketing shotlists during pre-production and post-production.
- Stay current of new photo technologies and industry trends, as well as maintain files on talent and locations.
- Be solution oriented, Anticipate and resolve issues, including last-minute changes due to location, talent, or weather issues by utilizing appropriate resources.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Communicates/works regularly with: Senior Global Creative Director, Photo Art Director, Photo Producers, Fashion Manager, Studio Account Managers, Digital Artists, Photographers, Stylists and Asst. Stylists, Merchants and Merchandise coordinators, and Marketing team.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- 8-10+ years-experience producing photo shoots both in-studio and on-location (on-figure experience a must; retail or fashion experience preferred). Video production is a plus.
- 8-10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and booking and production relating to photo shoots (location searches, permits, location vehicles, catering etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or University preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel and Adobe and Acrobat
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top