About the roleStrong performance tuning experience, trouble-shootingand resolving issues of high complexity with no supervisionReport development experience using OTBI, OACand proven experience with Java, XMLExcellent presentation skills with theability to communicate ideas in both technical & business-friendlylanguage. Excellent functional understanding of Procureto Pay or Record to Report processes and proven ability to trouble-shoot andresolve issues of high complexity with no supervision.
You will be responsible for design, development,monitoring, support and maintenance of the Oracle EBS, SOA and OBIEE productsas well as ERP cloud, EPM Cloud, OIC(Oracle Integration Cloud), Global Trade ManagementSaaS cloud and OAC(Oracle Analytics Cloud). Our footprint comprises of multiplebusiness functions and technologies that spans across Procure to Pay, Record toReport and Invoice to Cash products. The successful individual will be expectedto perform hands on design, development, unit test, debug, if necessary leadand coordinate across global product support teams; partner with businessstakeholders, software & services providers, engineering and infrastructureteams to deliver and drive 247 dev ops framework.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Able to lead the project team to deliver keybusiness capabilities and create and maintain desired documentation on StandardOperating Procedures.
- Liaison with widely distributed &multi-cultural global teams and create and maintain strong positiverelationships with colleagues across GapTech and institute best practices
- Provide guidance to the team on technical andnon-technical framework in resolving production incidents
- Prepare and share weekly status updates ofkey initiatives and product health with leadership
- Perform technical assessment of businessrequirements and recurring issues to deliver sustainable solution, enablingpositive business outcome
- Liaison with GapTech infrastructure &product teams to coordinate execution and communication of system outagesduring planned maintenance of Hardware, Network, OS and Database.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley processes, best practices andother GapTech processes and procedures.
SQL, Oracle Integration Cloudand FBDI (File based Data Import) and writing Unix Shell Scripts
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8+ years ofIT and Oracle ERP SaaS Cloud experience and proficiency in leading a team ofengineers and oversight of shift based global resources
- Hands on in-depth technical experience indesign, development, unit testing, deployment and post production support ofOracle EBS RICEFW components
- In-depth experience in integration design,development, testing and troubleshooting with PL