Senior Operations Associate (Early Morning/Overnight) - Cheshire Oaks
GENERAL SUMMARY: As a Senior Operations Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering a quick and efficient stock to floor process along with an excellent in store experience for your customers. You will act as a mentor for the Operations Associate team and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience.
Drives Business Results
- Consistently deliver against shipment and replenishment productivity target set by the management team.
- Uses initiative to drive store results.
- Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer's expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
- Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
- Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
- Acts as a mentor for the Operations Associate team.
- Works as a team player and enjoys helping and supporting in the development of the Operations Associate team.
- Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
- Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
- Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
- Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance.
Unit 2-5 Cheshire Oaks Factory Outl
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top