Senior Merchandiser - Product Management, Performance wear
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This role will lead product management for our Athleta brand by driving operational excellence in the production, delivery, costing and responsiveness in the product life cycle. S/he will be responsible for working closely with vendors to support the delivery of our business strategy and growth plan.
What you'll do
- Conduct and leverage analysis and identify opportunities around capacity planning, speed and costing for the production process and product life cycle.
- Builds effective relationships with business partners and successfully leverages these relationships across varied functions with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, agencies and colleagues to drive the results.
- Holds vendors accountable to performance agreements and determines when course corrections and necessary.
- Shares best in practices and key learning's across functions channels and geographies.
- Leads a team of product management merchandisers.
- Conducts analysis for various aspects of the production and sourcing process and makes strategic proposals for the supply chain for Athleta.
- Leads projects to support the business expectations for Athleta.
- Follows market trends in the relevant category.
Who you are
- Strong Product Management experience - in performance wear product management.
- Business Acumen - solid experience on supply chain knowledge.
- Business Performance Improvement - proven track record of improvement based on fact-based analysis or benchmarking.
- Analytical Skills - Possess strong data analytical skills (must have V-lookup expertise) and ability to identify trends.
- Collaboration - Proven ability to influence and make decisions in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
Back to top