Senior Marketing Operations Manager – Customer Acquisition – Banana Republic Credit Card
The Banana Republic Customer Engagement (CEM) team drives customer loyalty and affinity for the brand through a portfolio of products and offerings including the Banana Republic credit card program, email capture and gift card. The Senior Manager drives customer acquisition online, across specialty and factory stores by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Store Operations, Finance, and the Central CEM and Global Consumer Payments teams.
- Owns annual customer acquisition strategy and plan to drive credit card acquisition across all channels, but heavily focused in-store.
- Accountable for achieving annual acquisition goals for the Banana Republic card program and goals against gift card and email capture.
- Drives the annual marketing strategic plan with analytical and competitive insights, hindsight learnings, field feedback and a demonstrated point of view on programs and activities.
- Manages the development process (in partnership with the Marketing team) to ensure flawless execution across programs.
- Identifies new opportunities to drive growth for both CEM and Banana Republic and leads new initiatives to further drive customer acquisition for the brand.
- Partners heavily with Store Ops and Field teams to drive card acquisition and deliver against Banana Republic targets and program metrics for initiatives outside of card e.g., gift card and email capture.
- Partners with Field and HQ leadership on stores goals, incentive programs, recognition and monthly contest.
- Partners with Synchrony (BR credit card financial institution) field team to drive card through education and engagement of BR field employees.
- Owns strategic intent and execution of cardmember in-store events
Cross Functional Alignment and Integration
- Integrates with Banana Republic creative and wider marketing team to ensure overall programs align with marketing / brand objectives.
- Partners with Senior Retention Manager, Store Operations, and BR Marketing to ensure best consumer experience online and in-store.
- Aligns with key business partners throughout the organization on CEM program goals, initiatives and testing.
- Partners with other Brand CEM marketing teams to ensure knowledge sharing and incorporation of best practices.
- Works closely with Creative, Production, Brand Management, and Store Operations teams on all projects to ensure deadlines are met and CEM campaigns are flawlessly executed.
Analytics & Budgeting
- Leverages large amounts of customer data and analytics to refine strategies and allow for data driven decision-making and to drive results.
- Partners with Finance and Central CEM on financial performance, communicating final campaign results and ensuring delivery of comprehensive recaps for all levels of the organization.
- Manages allocating and tracking programs against CEM expense budget.
94105• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing).
- Experience working with or in a large and complex customer-facing 'field' or operational environment.
- Experience with co-branded/ private label credit card programs a plus.
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners across a highly matrix organization.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate in senior-level discussions.
- Demonstrated learning agility with a focus on self-awareness, constant improvement and a growth mind-set.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Highly comfortable with leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions.
- Analytically curious.
- Results-orientated and willing to shift plans if necessary to meet goals.
- Proficient with MS Office. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top