Senior Manager/Manager, Digital Projects Management (1-year contract), based in Hong Kong/India
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Drive global sourcing order management systems change and project management
What you'll do
Communication Strategy & Plan /Workshop sessions
- Participate in all order management / purchase orders systems workshops.
- Help create content with subject matter experts & reviewing with key partners
- Schedule all key communication forums-facilitating meetings , agenda topics , re-caps
- Prepare executive change documentation for leaderships meetings
Training Strategy & Plan
- Own creating content & reviewing with key partners
- Schedule all key communication forums
- Provide facilitation support for GIS & Vendor trainings , lab sessions as go live approaches
- Provide coaching and training support to staff through the transition, actively measuring and monitoring the change curve and adoption rates
Change management measure & Resistance Plan
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop change strategies, plans and frameworks, including stakeholder assessment, impact analysis, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, resistance management, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training (content development and delivery) in partnership with GIS Transformation Lead & SF teams.
- Utilize the change impact assessment and additional interviews with key partners to understand points of user resistanceisk
- Create an action plan to mitigate risk
- Work alongside SF project management lead to ensure that project and change deliverables are harmonized - continuously monitor and escalate issues when necessary
- Cross functional partnerships with internal teams but not limited to Project and Categories.
- Work closely with external vendors to drive implementation
Who you are
- Planning & Organizing - proven experience in plan, prioritize and adapt to change while achieving and maintaining results for multiple projects
- Project Management - solid project management skills. Ability to work in ambiguous environments, bring structure and drive results
- Collaboration- Proven ability to influence and make decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial
- Problem Solver & Drive results- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges. can see a problem from multiple angles and provide viable, innovative options for resolution
- Excellent Communicator - proven capability to communicate and present effectively in adaption to the audience needs
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Back to top