Senior Manager, Third Party & Licensing, 3PL, Gap Inc.
The 3rd party and Licensing team is a sourcing organization within Gap Inc. that handles strategy, sourcing and production management for the products within Gap Inc. that are bought from a third party, private label and/or Licensing vendor. The team supports a varity of product categories from private label shoes, to Licensed apparel, to beauty/personal care and more. Our team provides end to end support -market intelligence, benchmarking support, negotiating contracts, sourcing & onboarding of new vendors, product development, cost negotiations, delivery tracking and complete production management.
The Senior Manager, 3PL will support the Old Navy brand needs by working closely with cross functional team, vendors and lead a team to bring price right, great quality product to market on time season on season.
- Drives Results
- Strategic Orientation
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Talent Builder
- Works with brand strategy to create sourcing models relevant to support business needs
- Provides market intelligence for appropriate sub categories
- Leads a team to develop, implement, and execute a product development strategy that maintains brand aesthetic and product quality, while maximizing cost efficiencies
- Engages and establishes critical partnerships with the Old Navy Leadership teams to collaborate, influence and drive sourcing strategy
- Builds relationships and influences cross-functional business partners
- Accountable for driving career development of direct reports
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies in support of long range plans for Old Navy and Licensing & Third Party
- Provide key insights by leveraging analysis and experience to identify and prioritize new sourcing opportunities and supplier partner relationship structures
- Leverage technical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues that are unique in nature and may require a novel approach. Regularly leverages industry experts, associations, peers and stakeholders to identify and benchmark best practices for category strategies
- Build effective strategic relationships and successfully partners across varied functions with internal stakeholders across Gap Inc., external suppliers, agencies and colleagues to drive results and influence change
- Understand divisional and cross-functional goals and work with team to develop and implement supporting strategies
- Develop leadership, sourcing capability and category expertise for the team. Supports team in the development of strategies for implementation and change management
- Leads and conducts complex competitive negotiation processes
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Global Product Development experience in driving global product development and understands design, merchandising, and vendor/category management
- Problem Solver- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges
- Global Business Acumen- incorporating knowledge of production trade regulations, testing protocol, product integrity, production cycle timeline
- Team Leadership- has successfully led a team
- Collaboration- Proven ability influencing and making decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial
- Personal Leadership- demonstrated executive presence, presentation, influencing, and collaboration across a leadership team
- Change Leadership- experience leading without authority to influence others and drive decision-making
- Talent Builder- proven track record of assessing, attracting, developing best-in-industry teams
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top