Senior Manager, Talent Management - Global Supply Chain
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Talent team, the Senior Manager of Talent Management will partner with our global COE's, HR partners, communications, and leaders to implement talent programs and initiatives that drive the success of our employees, managers, and the business.
- Partner with Inc. to determine and influence changes to both the system and process, ensuring GSC is an early adopter of new tools/resources
- Execute end to end TEx process for GSC process including creation and management of full suite of TEx resources for HR as well as a Manager Toolkit
- Provide thought partnership to design and facilitate TEx sessions as well as talent and development planning efforts throughout the year with HQ HRBLs
- Partner with HR Ops to develop further linkages between talent planning and rewards/compensation strategy including increased emphasis on differentiation
- Partner with Inc to roll out GPS Manager YE Summary and integrate into GSC timeline, supporting HRBLs with reporting and providing input back to Inc. on how to improve the process (GPS 2.0 taskforce)
SLT Talent Exchange:
- Partner with Inc. and support GSC HR Leadership on all GSC & HR-related talent data requests
- Design process around MICAP Talent goal, including developing a dashboard and designing approach for tracking bench development and key actions on an ongoing basis
Communities of Practice:
- Supported Merch TEx, including collating talent data, analyzing key trends and capturing key inputs in a dashboard
- Project management support for Product Creation CoP, providing input to align with other CoP processes as needed
Rollout of talent programs:
- Development of Role Profiles (Ex: Gap Brand Tech Design, Fabric and Product Development roles)
- Coach leaders on issues relating to performance management, leadership development and career progression
Co-Lead on Employee Engagement Surveys:
- Project management and survey administration for April 2016 & April 2017 pulse survey
- Support reporting requests and completed ad hoc results analysis requests for leaders
- Leveraged Deloitte Culture Diagnostic methodology to support detailed analysis, facilitate focus groups and action planning efforts for Strategic Sourcing
- Partner with HRBLs and Business Leaders to design and deliver interventions aimed at building organizational capability
- Proven experience in talent development, management consulting or equivalent. International experiences a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work at senior levels with impact.
- Bachelors required in Human and Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Organizational Leadership or related field; Masters degree a plus.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top