Senior Manager, Talent Acqusition (Production and Design) - Banana Republic
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global appareland accessories vertical specialty retail organization focused on deliveringversatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style thatendures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity andseek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believe inseeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making ityour own. We live with style.
What We Do:As a Senior Manager in Talent Acquisition, the expectation is more than just filling jobs. They engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, Talent Acquisition, in close partnership with the HR Generalist team, own the end to end employee experience which ensures that our candidates and employees have the best experience in retail. The Senior Manager will find talent for our Production and Design teams that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according tohis/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Conducts regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting bestpractices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner throughinfluencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to driveresults.
- Collaborates across the BrandsTalent Acquisition team to support processimprovements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs ofrecruiting.
- Supports in the development of recruiting educational curriculum to supportbuilding the Brands Talent Acquisition team's and Hiring Manager's capabilitiesas it relates to talent pipeline.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent throughnew ways of recruiting.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior team members.
55 THOMAS STREET
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years' experience recruiting for Design and Production for apparel retail
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a large, team environment
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business partners
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top