Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - West Territory
As a Senior Manager, Field Talent Acquisition at Old Navyyou are doing more than just filling jobs. This position is a part of team thatleads Talent Attraction for Old Navy Global Brand Field Leadership for one ofthe largest apparel brands in the world. As a Senior Manager, the expectationis more than just filling jobs. Theywill also engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employstrategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the businessand talent, Talent Acquisition, in close partnership with the HR Generalistteam, own the end to end employee experience which ensures that our candidatesand employees have the coolest experience in retail. An Old Navy SeniorManager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for as well as leading others in sourcing,assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire theright talent at the right time. The Senior Manager and team will find talentthat no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build,and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques. In short, this positionhelps Old Navy rock the free world… or at least our part of it. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manageraccording to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole. Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate onrecruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruitingprocesses and tools. Responsible for conducting business in a consultative mannerthrough influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approachto drive results. Collaborates across the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team tosupport process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the localneeds of recruiting. Supports in the development of recruiting educationalcurriculum to support building the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team's and HiringManager's capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline. Continues to create innovative approaches in attractingtalent through new ways of recruiting. Lead, manage and mentor junior team members. KEY EXPERIENCES
- 5+ years of full life-cycle field recruiting experience
- 2+ years' experience leading other field based recruiters
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionallystrong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results andbeing solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking bybalancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs andgoal.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strongcustomer service skills and work in a large, team environment
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings whenadvising/partnering with business partners
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritizeeffectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top