Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We're known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We're always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for working with all corporate and upper field INTERMIX functions to deliver recruiting strategies that will meet overall talent needs while fueling the pipeline for future needs. He/she will collaborate across the global talent acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Responsible for embedding recruiting processes resources and systems within the business in order to increase the talent pipeline
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the organization as a whole
- Manages partnerships and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Consults with business on specialized industry trends
- Develops and mentors junior talent scouts and/or recruiters
- Leads the business in providing a hire-right experience
- Ability to strategize with business leaders on workforce planning and forecasting.
- Ability to flex and work in multiple functions across the enterprise
- Demonstrates confidence, business acumen in all settings while advising business partners.
- Acts as liaison/project lead for enterprise wide programs and initiatives
- Develops recruiting educational curriculum to support building the Global Talent Acquisition Team's and Hiring Manager's capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Participates in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including workflow and process improvement.
- Conducts regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results
- Responsible for vendor management
- Ability to lead and manage a team and act as a mentor to junior team members
- Specializes in knowledge typically based on a foundation of professional expertise or equivalent practical knowledge
- Requires conceptual and problem-solving capability to solve workplace problems without immediate support
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience.
- 2+ years experience leading, managing and developing others
- Demonstrates relationship management experience
- Experience leading programs and project related initiatives
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top