Senior Manager - HR Enterprise Field Analytics
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
OVERVIEW: As a Senior Manager HR Enterprise Field Analytics, your core purpose will be to provide advanced analytical capabilities to support Talent & Culture people practices & outcomes that yield tangible results for the company.
- Learning Agility
- Strategic Orientation
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Drives Results
- As a Sr. Mgr HR Enterprise Field Analytics, you are part of the Talent Strategy, Operations and Analytics & Technology team
- You take an Enterprise point of view - developing scalable insights + solutions for all of our brands (Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix)
- You collaborate with peers and cross functional partners in Human Resources, Customer Insights, Finance, Store Operations
- You model and inspire your team embody our culture. Be fast. Be fearless. Be better. Be bold.
- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques (Designs, tests hypotheses and build models) to Talent & Culture people practices & outcomes (e.g. Core staff, quality of hires, engagement, retention) that enable the business to:
- Identify risks / opportunities
- Identify data trends / correlations
- Attain its goals + bring the employee experience to life in the most targeted and productive way
- Provides on-going tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and statistical models
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems. Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources
- Leverage technology platforms to make the right data accessible to the right people to drive decision making
- Develop data visualizations that allow users to gain insights into the data
- Connect the Employee Experience and the Business Experience through data + insights
- Top-notch HR analytical and diagnostic skills. You can easily identify connections between multiple complex data sources, use data to tell compelling stories that drive decisions, and ask the right questions to get to the root of the problem
- Experience with machine learning and modeling platforms including: selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Understand the intricacies, strengths, weaknesses and quality of workforce and non-workforce data sources
- A natural ability to establish credibility and rapport, so you can work with and influence all levels within an organization, including leadership
- Must have a strong interest in data science, statistical analyses, customer behavior, and the retail space, while demonstrating comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrates the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top