Senior Manager - Field Talent Acquisition - East Territory
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
Old Navy - a brand for everyone a place for you!
As a Senior Manager, Field Talent Acquisition at Old Navy you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position is a part of team that leads Talent Attraction for Old Navy Global Brand Field Leadership for one of the largest apparel brands in the world. As a Senior Manager, the expectation is more than just filling jobs. They will also engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, Talent Acquisition, in close partnership with the HR Generalist team, own the end to end employee experience which ensures that our candidates and employees have the coolest experience in retail. An Old Navy Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for as well as leading others in sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Senior Manager and team will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques. In short, this position helps Old Navy rock the free world... or at least our part of it.
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Collaborates across the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Supports in the development of recruiting educational curriculum to support building the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team's and Hiring Manager's capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
- Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior team members.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle field recruiting experience
- 2+ years' experience leading other field based recruiters
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a large, team environment
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business partners
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top