Senior Manager, Email Marketing - Banana Republic
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global appareland accessories vertical specialty retail organization focused on deliveringversatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style thatendures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity and seekto make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believe inseeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making ityour own. We live with style.
What We Do: The Sr. Manager of Email Marketing will be responsible forthe email marketing function with a focus on analytics, forecasting, emailsegmentation, circulation and personalization strategies and optimization.He/she will come from a retail background and will have extensive knowledge ofthe ecommerce consumer space and a passion for the email marketing channel.He/she will work with the cross functional marketing teams (brand communications,commercial planning and loyalty program) on the brand email strategy withaccountability for optimizing the email business.
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage forecasting process for all file size, segments and emailcadence and calendar, including monthly/weekly/daily forecasting reporting at achannel level for traffic, revenue, spend and other performance KPI's. Partnerwith company planning to ensure alignment to total brand budget and forecast.
- Drive and Grow Email Strategy: Responsible forsegmentation, file health, forecasting, testing and overarching direction ofemail program including optimization of daily batch & blast emails as wellas developing the strategy and execution of triggered campaigns including personalizationand segmentation strategies.
- Drive Optimization: Seek optimizationand growth thru continuous cadence of A/B and multivariate testing, customersegmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- 8+ years of digital marketingexperience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customeracquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition,conversion, ROI
- Exceptional understanding of allaspects of email marketing, file growth and analytics
- Strong proficiency in digital trendsand best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability tothink strategically and innovatively
- Robust quantitative skills includingforecasting ability and ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply logicalthought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong proficiency in Omniture, GoogleAnalytics and other web metric systems
- Retail / ecommerce experience required.
- Excellent communication and persuasionskills.
- Proactive, collaborative, organized,curious, problem solver with "can-do" attitude
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top