Senior Manager, Culture + Engagement, Gap Brand
The Sr. Manager, Brand Communications + Culture is responsible for continually making Gap an even better
place to work.
They make it easier and more fun for Gap's people to connect with the brand, to connect with each other, to
connect with our leaders. They cultivate the experience of what it's like to work at Gap and they strive, every
day, to make it one of the best work environments on the planet – with the ultimate goal of delivering business
This leader works in collaboration with the Manager, Brand Events + Engagement and the Manager, Brand
Communications + Engagement to create a holistic strategy that continually improves and evolves the Gap
culture through events, experiences, engagement and communications. This person works to amplify our
brand strategy, mission, vision and guiding principles.
This role provides strategic counsel, support and coaching to senior leaders and develops communications
plans and materials to drive engagement, share information and convey change. They write clear, concise and
accurate communications that are relevant and timely, that engage the audience and help them understand the
This person informs the planning and execution for all major meetings, events and engagement activities going
on within the brand, to ensure a balanced and dynamic approach to reaching people. This includes global town
halls, larger regional and functional team meetings, field conferences and HQ engagement activities.
The Sr. Manager, Brand Communications + Culture inspires and enables change, is passionate about
storytelling through communications and experiences and is able to implement innovative tactics to drive
culture and engagement.
This role also collaborates with the regional communications teams around the world to deliver seamless and
55 THOMAS STREET
Experience and qualifications
- Extensive communications experience, specializing in employee communications and event management
- Experience in the fashion, retail or another consumer facing sectors
- Excellent written, verbal and advisory skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. In-Design preferred
- Demonstrable project management and planning skills, including ability to manage several initiatives at
once and to effectively track, monitor and manage expenditures against budget.
- Ability to navigate complex organizational relationships and influence senior leaders in order to create
alignment and meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work under tight deadlines and pressure and deliver
for multiple executives in various time zones
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information discreetly
- Ability to work globally, collaborate with others and work effectively across teams without direct reporting
- Willingness to work nights/weekends and travel as required
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top