Senior Manager - Creative, HQ Talent Acquisition
About the role
As a Senior Manager, HQ Talent Acquisition you are doing more than just filling jobs. This position will lead Creative Talent Acquisition for Old Navy, one of the largest apparel brands in the world. The Senior Manager, will engage with business partners to identify, develop, and employ strategies that build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, Talent Acquisition, works in close partnership with the HR Generalist, Talent Management and Communications teams, to ensure that our candidates and employees have the coolest end to end experience in retail. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading others in sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to attract and hire the right talent at the right time. The Senior Manager and team will find talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What you'll do
- Strategic Orientation
- Drives Results
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs, as well as the needs of the brand as a whole.
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Responsible for conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharing a point of view and using a creative approach to drive results.
- Collaborates across the Old Navy Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the local needs of recruiting.
- Develops educational resources and tools that will build the Talent Acquisition team's and Hiring Manager's capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
- Creates innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior team members.
- 7+ years of full life-cycle recruiting + sourcing experience
- 2+ years' experience leading other recruiters
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Deep network and understanding of the Global Retail Marketplace related to the Apparel + Product Industry.
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the business needs and goals.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Apparel Design recruiting experience preferred
Back to top