Senior Manager - Corporate FP&A, Gap Inc.
The Sr. Manager of Forecast is a key member of the Corporate FP&A team, responsible for the company-wide monthly forecast process. The Forecast Sr. Manager will work with brands and corporate areas to develop the company's financial plan, and work to support messaging to key stakeholders, including the CFO and Board of Directors. This position also plays an important role in analyzing business trends and proactively communicating them to senior management. This position will manage 2 direct reports and report to the Director of FP&A.
- Customer Impact
- Change Leadership
- Drives Results
- Strategic Orientation
- Lead the monthly Gap Inc forecasting process through coordination/communication of deliverables, close partnership with brands/functions and consolidation of financial projections.
- Identify key drivers/business trends in brand/function performance and proactively communicate them to senior management.
- Provide financial/business support to CFO, Treasury and Investor Relations.
- Develop presentations for the Board, Executive Leadership Team and Finance Leadership Team.
- Engage with Senior Management to develop financial performance targets.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations as required; present to all levels of management.
- Proven ability to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs.
- Strong drive for results.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills; working knowledge of financial statements.
- Outstanding communication skills and executive presence.
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing reports.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA or CPA a plus.
- 8+ years of professional experience in finance/accounting related areas, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top