Senior Manager - Corporate FP&A
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The FP&A Sr. Manager of Budget, LRP and Capital is a high visibility role responsible for the company-wide financial long range planning, annual budget and capital forecasting processes. This unique position will work with Brands and corporate areas to develop the company's financial plan, and work to support messaging that plan to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors. This position also plays an important role in analyzing business trends and proactively communicating them to senior management.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Lead the Gap Inc. Annual Budget and support the Long Range Plan across all brands and corporate areas
- Be responsible for all things capital: capital allocation, capital forecast and hindsight of results
- Provide financial and decision-support analytics to CEO and CFO to support key business initiatives and decisions.
- Create partnerships with Brand finance and function teams and engage in regular dialogue to understand potential issues or conflicting priorities
- Engage in strategic planning--evaluating current and future strategic initiatives
- Evolve and optimize owned processes to increase effectiveness and impact
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations as required; present to all levels of management.
- Provide financial/business support to CFO, Treasury and Investor Relations.
- Develop presentations for the Board, Executive Leadership Team and Finance Leadership Team.
- Lead a team of 3 analysts
Minimum Qualifications are:
- Organized, strategically focused, detail oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong drive for results and organizational, project and time management skills.
- Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills; working knowledge of financial statements.
- Strong communication skills and executive presence.
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proved track record of developing direct reports.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Math or related field; MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus
- 7+ years of professional experience in finance/accounting related areas, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top