Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits
Develop, deliver, govern and maintain C&B strategies and common processes with long-term focus based on the organization's and the company's vision.
Support the organization, mentor and develop other specialists.
- Develop a rewarding pay and benefit strategy to encourage performance excellence and to increase talent retention
- Evaluate competitive practices, assess our position to market, and make recommendations to ensure that these plans support our vision and values
- Work closely with recruitment team to provide salary/compensation guidance to facilitate hiring internally
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the incentive plan in alignment with business strategy
- Recommend benefit plan design changes that are competitive with local market practices and affordable within financial business plans
- Monitor market trends and government regulations on pay and benefits, and propose appropriate improvements
- Lead shared service operation, such as payroll, security, IIT, onboard & exit, HR legal compliance, etc.
- Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating procedures to ensure the accuracy of associate information. Develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Systems.
- Work closely with corporate C&B and International Assignment team to implement corporate program in local appropriately
- Analyze and present people metrics and data reporting regularly to support decision making in HR
- Manage and be part of national HR projects to provide insights for business including external and internal intelligence
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Initiative and willing to take responsibilities, good time & process management, ability to work with efficiency.
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team
• Good communication and presentation skills (oral & written) - confident and able in communicating with internal & external customers
• Strong data analysis skill
• Logical, structure and conceptual thinking
• Good delegation and performance management skill
• Fluent English both in written and oral;
• Proficient in MS Office applications (especially in excel, and HRIS- People Soft)
• Good knowledge of employment law.
2) Minimum Education Level
- University graduate
• 12+ years' experience in Compensation and Benefit Area
• Solid people leader experience
Back to top