Senior Manager - Change Management
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
If you're a driver of change and are passionate about helping people adapt to organizational and systems changes, this is the role for you. As part of our Project Management Office (PMO) team, the Organizational Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, specifically around Operating Model Transformation across business processes, systems, and technologies and job roles, with an emphasis on building the right engagement and training programs to move from the current state to future state. You'll be part of a cross-functional team to develop strategies and plans to help employees manage the change curve throughout the Operating Model Transformation, including sustaining the change. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across a company.
Oversight and Governance of Change Deliverables
Develop change deliverables in accordance with project charter, with measurable benefits and roadmap (short, medium and long term) with respect to Product Development productivity and desired behaviors.
Manage synchronization of change impacts and messaging across all dependencies.
Work with PMO Lead on providing input to Steering Committee governance meetings, with respect to issuesisks and decisions as they pertain to the people side of change.
Prepare executive change documentation for SLT meetings.
Manage the relationships with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders throughout the Operating Model Transformation, working closely with Project Manager.
- Develop change strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, impact analysis, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, resistance management, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Monitor team execution in-line with project plans, including support resource required to manage the operational transition and risks management.
- Provide coaching and training support to staff and supervisors through the transition, actively measuring and monitoring the change curve.
- Document all content related to change management activities, including communications and training material.
Who you are
- Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Product Development and Production Creation processes, Industry knowledge of apparel supply chain management within international brand or retail environment.
- Problem Solver
- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges across initiatives through use if innovative problem solving and critical thinking
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
- Skills & Experience-
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or another related field, and Change Management certification a plus; Knowledge of Design Thinking and/or Agile methodologies a plus; 3-5 years of experience as an Organizational Change Management specialist, business analyst, or project manager role leading business process transformation or culture change, at least some of which is related to the introduction of new ways of working and behaviors; Experience of change curve and change process; Experience communicating with senior management teams; Results-oriented; Ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally; Proactive and able to drive and manage change; Comfortable in identifying barriers across the organizational to achieve objectives; Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities, and work independently and meet deadlines; Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a complex and changing environment
Back to top