Senior Loss Prevention Manager - South District
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Loss Prevention Manager (Sr. LPM) is responsible for applying their expertise to execute and assist in developing a loss prevention strategy within their area of responsibility. The Sr. LPM takes a proactive approach to mitigating loss through training and awareness, working in conjunction with business partners. The Sr. LPM is responsible for investigations, operations, and loss prevention budget for assigned stores. They are responsible for managing loss prevention team members (recruiting, hiring, training, managing, and developing) at the following levels: Loss Prevention Manager, Loss Prevention Supervisor, Loss Prevention Agent, and Loss Prevention Service Representative. The Sr. LPM will work individually and through others (may manage managers) to execute loss prevention strategy and achieve business results.
The Sr. LPM will manage an area of responsibility relatively higher in scope and/or complexity than a LPM. Key factors for scope include store count and team size. Key factors for complexity include store sales volumes, store shortage history, market dynamics/loss prevention risk, interaction with business partners, and level of management (managing individual contributors vs. managers). The Sr. LPM will work closely with all levels of loss prevention and store leadership to ensure that all aspects of loss prevention are in compliance with company standards. The Sr. LPM may participate in special projects, loss prevention strategy development, and initiatives within the region/brand.
Collaboration & Influencing
Training and Development (30%):
What you'll do
Shortage Reduction/Investigations (55%):
Who you are
- 2+ years retail experience required, loss prevention experience preferred.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience with loss prevention processes and technology preferred (e.g. investigations, interviews, resource allocation, strategy development, retail CCTV systems).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent delegation, team management, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top