Senior Full- Stack Engineer - Weddington Way
Customers love Weddington Way's unique collaborative shopping experience and our beautiful assortment of bridesmaid dresses and more.
We're passionate about applying thoughtful technology to transform a traditionally stressful and unsatisfying shopping experience
into a convenient and delightful one.
As our growth accelerates, we are looking for well-rounded senior full stack engineers to join our nimble team. You should love
working in teams to build things people use. Our stack is Rails on AWS, and your strong foundation in OO and MVC design patterns
will be called upon to sustain both high velocity and platform integrity. Experience in high volume online retail will give you a
head start, and expertise in client side frameworks, responsive design, iOS/Android, or machine learning will help expand our skill set.
- Collaborate with product and UX designers to apply cutting-edge web tech to solve real customer pain points
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Weddington Way better
- Interest in mobile and touch based web platforms is highly desired
- An entrepreneurial mindset and pragmatic approach to software development
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Expert proficiency in at least one dynamic programming language
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Prior experience working for a consumer internet company is highly desired
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top