Senior Data Analyst
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
NOTE: For Internal Candidates, to process your application, please provide the Job Number of the position when sending your application.
Job Responsible for data (source:target) field level data mappings, vocabulary consistency and transformations via complex analytical relationships/access paths, including defining data strategies to support the divestiture or acquisition of existing new brands. Data modeling, data profiling, and data mapping with complex business rules. Participate in production support issues where data-related issues are encountered in partnership within the develops teams. Experienced data analysis, profiling, and querying skills (SQL) using a variety of tools to perform required data research and analysis. Determine root cause, resolve, and communicate to business leads.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, or a related field and 8 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top