Senior Business Analyst
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Job Description: Document business requirements for customer data and online analytics projects. Lead projects as the product owner in an Agile development team. Serve as a subject matter expert on the Tealium tag manager data layer for web clickstream data. Assist with projects utilizing data from Tealium tag manager and web data layer, and configure new data capture in the tag manager. Implement automated data quality tag audits for web analytics data in Adobe Analytics using tag audit tool. Support users of the Adobe Analytics web analytics tool. Create reports using Adobe analytics and other reporting tools. Troubleshoot Web Analytics Data Quality issues, and identify new Data Quality tools for Web Analytics.
Requirements: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business, Economics, Management Information Systems, or related field and three years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Project Leadership, or related occupation. Alternately, employer will accept a Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field and five years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Project Leadership, or related occupation. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience would be acceptable.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. 3 years experience writing SQL queries to view and extract data from Big Data environment;
2. 3 years of experience with Online/ Web analytics experience using Adobe analytics or Google Analytics; and
3. 3 years of experience with High-Profile Project leadership.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top