Senior Analyst/Developer - Technology Management
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills who can create, implement and support process improvement tools and key technologies by serving as an in-house programming resource for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), SQL, VBA etc. In addition, this role will:
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and department resource for SQL Server related items, such as SSIS packages, stored procedures, views etc., as well as Database and Data management needs.
• Collaborate with and influence peers and teams to identify opportunities for process improvement, process automation, improved control and data management
• Serve as Technical Development Stakeholder on Process Improvement Initiatives
• Administer and provide Infrastructure support relating to various department databases
• Partner with Project teams and Functional Business Partners to ensure project deliverables meet requirements
• Create solutions that leverage data across multiple departments both internal and external, ensuring data compatibility, consistency and continuity
• Provide ongoing post implementation support for all completed tools and applications
• Act as a bridge bringing forth business knowledge and technical expertise to balance needs of stakeholders
• Build and maintain relationships with peers and teams through active listening and honest feedback
• Contribute actively to innovation by staying abreast of the latest technologies and determining the best viable solutions
• Identify and leverage industry best practices
• Drive to continually expand technical skillset to ensure sustainability and effectiveness of applications
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent business experience
• Technical or Application related certifications a plus
• 3+ years of programming experience
• 3+ years of accounting, finance, process improvement or equivalent experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access knowledge, including VBA programming
• Proven Experience in developing Robotic Processing Automation
• SQL Server, SQL Programming and Database Normalization Experience
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle Financials Suite and OBIEE querying tool
• Experience with Agile Application development methodology
• Strong problem identification, presentation, and resolution skills
• Ability to solve problems when no obvious solutions is present
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to a changing fast paced environment
• Demonstrates initiative, ability to drive results and achieve goals with minimum direction
• Some travel may be required.
• Extended hours may be required to support business teams.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top